loanDepot Wholesale is dedicated to the success of our Broker partners and we are committed to providing industry-leading tools and resources to help better serve your Borrowers. Our library of fully-customizable private label flyers allows you to customize your flyer by inserting your logo/business card, company name, contact information, disclaimer statement, and co-brand with a Realtor, if desired. Our social assets are for you to reach out to your Borrowers through your social platforms. Follow the instructions below to download the various PDF flyers and social assets for our wide mix of mortgage products.Flyers
1. Click the name of the flyer to open the PDF file, download the file to your computer.
2. Open the downloaded file. Enter your contact information in the fillable fields (name, email, phone number, and NMLS#).
3. If you choose to co-brand enter the Realtor's information in the fillable fields (name, email, phone number, and BRE#). If you choose not to co-brand simply delete the fillable information.
4. Click the blank area labeled “Click here to enter logo” in the header to upload your company logo or business card that is compatible with the PDF (JPEG format recommended).
5. Click the blank area on the left of the co-branded fillable information to upload the Realtor’s company logo or business card that is compatible with the PDF (JPEG recommended).
6. Click inside the rectangular box at the bottom of the page to insert your own disclaimer statement.
7. Save all information and print.
1. Click the name of the social asset, it will automatically download file to your computer.
2. Open the downloaded file, save to your preferred folder.
3. Happy Posting!
Note: These marketing materials are made available for your convenience and loanDepot Wholesale makes no warranties concerning the information provided on the assets. In no event shall loanDepot Wholesale be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind with respect to the materials provided.
|5 Factors Make Up Your Credit Score||5 Steps in the Loan Process||5 Steps in a Digital Loan Process|
|2021 Conforming Loan Limits||2021 FHA Loan Limits Increase||2021 National Loan Limits|
|Accessory Dwelling Units||All in One Reno Loan||ARM|
|Choosing the Right Renovation||Collect These||Condo Expansion|
|Credit Score Breakdown||Determining Interest Rate||Did You Miss Your Last Refi Chance?|
|Factors Impacting Your Score||FHA 203 (k)||FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation|
|FHA Loans||FHA Single Condo Approvals||Financed Properties|
|Forbearance 101||Historical Interest Rates||Home Possible® Mortgages|
|HomeReady® Mortgage||HomeStyle®||Investment Properties to 85% LTV|
|Know Before You Owe||Mortgage Don'ts||New Homeowner Expenses|
|Non-Occupant||Pay Down Debt||Practical Ways to Afford a Home|
|Prevention COVID-19 Spread||Rates All Time Low||Refinance Now|
|Renovation Road to Homeownership||Road to Homeownership||smart Term Program|
|The Fed Cuts Rates||VA Loan Overview||What is an 80/10/10?|
|What is a FHA Loan?||Which Home Loan is For You?|
|Homeowner Tax Prep Checklist||Tax Prep Checklist||Tax Refund Could Mean|
|Tax Refund Down Payment||2021 Income Tax Brackets|
|FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation||Mortgage Don'ts||VA Loan Overview|
|What is an 80/10/10?||What is a FHA Loan?|