loanDepot Wholesale is dedicated to the success of our broker partners and we are committed to providing industry-leading tools and resources to help better serve your borrowers. Our library of fully-customizable private label flyers allows you to customize your flyer by inserting your logo/business card, company name, contact information, disclaimer statement, and co-brand with a realtor if desired. Follow the instructions below to download the various PDF flyers for our wide mix of mortgage products.
1. Click the name of the flyer to open the PDF file, download the file to your computer.
2. Open the downloaded file. Enter your contact information in the fillable fields (name, email, phone number, and NMLS#).
3. If you choose to co-brand enter the realtor's information in the fillable fields (name, email, phone number, and BRE#). If you choose not to co-brand simply delete the fillable information.
4. Click the blank area labeled “Click here to enter logo” in the header to upload your company logo or business card that is compatible with the PDF (JPEG format recommended).
5. Click the blank area on the left of the co-branded fillable information to upload the realtor’s company logo or business card that is compatible with the PDF (JPEG recommended).
6. Click inside the rectangular box at the bottom of the page to insert your own disclaimer statement.
7. Save all information and print.
Note: These flyers are made available for your convenience and loanDepot Wholesale makes no warranties concerning the information provided on the flyers. In no event shall loanDepot Wholesale be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind with respect to the materials provided.
|2020 FHA Loan Limits Increase||Accessory Dwelling Units||All in One Reno Loan|
|ARM||Choosing the Right Renovation||Collect These|
|Condo Expansion||Credit Score Breakdown||Determining Interest Rate|
|Equity Access||FHA 203 (h)||FHA 203 (k)|
|FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation||FHA Loans||FHA Single Condo Approvals|
|Financed Properties||Historical Interest Rates||Home Possible® Mortgages|
|HomeReady®||HomeStyle®||Investment Properties to 85% LTV|
|Mortgage Don'ts||Non-Occupant||Pay Down Debt|
|Purchase Solutions||Renovation Road to Homeownership||Road to Homeownership|
|The Fed Cuts Rates||VA Loans||VA Loan Overview|
|What is an 80/10/10?||What is a FHA Loan?|
|Homeowner Tax Prep Checklist||Tax Prep Checklist||Tax Refund Could Mean|
|Tax Refund Down Payment||2020 Income Tax Brackets|